All my children love to make up stories, write down stories, and act. I love the little books they make and the plays that they put together and then invite me to. Derek is in the process of writing a series he has titled "Vegetable Man". It's the story of a carrot who became humanized. At school, Kathleen had to write things about herself that corresponded to the letters of her name. I found it hilarious, probably becuase I'm her mother, becuase I always buy her hats, and I make scrambled eggs each weekend! She's such as sweet girl (most of the time), that I failed to see her true feelings on a few items. This is what she wrote:
Knows a lot about math.
Animals that are panda bears are my favorite animals.
Ten is my favorite number.
Hats annoy me.
Leaves are fun to jump in.
Easter is my favorite holiday.
Eggs are yucky.
Never have sewn.
Currently the kids are working on their Christmas presents for Grandma/Grandpa and Uncle Stephen/Aunt Corinne. They'll be singing and stories and hopefully a play or two all on a nicely arranged CD. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment