Friday, November 20, 2009

Pinewood Derby!

Yes, this took me about a month to get these up. But hey. Give me a break! I'm a single mom with five kids, going to school full time, all while trying to make time to steal the heart of a wonderful man!

You'll enjoy these. These pics are adorable. Hapa and Preston made a "Pinwood Dirty Truck" that they were kind enough to let Preston race. They didn't let him race in the finals however- else he might have won! As it was, Derek took third place. (and Preston's was much faster... lol) Derek designed the entire thing himself, and of course his grandpa helped him. So here it is... the highlight of Cub Scouts!

















1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh Susannah, your kiddos sound adorable! I'm glad that you're doing well in school. You definetly are smart, and that's the only place Derek would have gotten that from!!! LOL
Stealing the heart of a wonderful man-huh? I want to hear more! That's so exciting- steal away! Email me sometime.