Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm starting to like it here!


I know this will totally shock most of you. But, I honestly and starting to become fond of Missouri. Seriously. Here are the top ten things I have found I like about where I live:


1. There are 4 seasons and they actually each last three months a piece.

2. It's green!- There are lots of trees and even some hills.

3. I live within walking distance of the children's school, the library, they gym, and the park

4. The town is small enough that I know many of the people.

5. Autumns are beautiful and springs are gorgeous!

6. Grammy and Hapa live only 5 miles away and are a HUGE help.

7. There are many lakes and creeks for me to get my water fix.

8. The cost of living is relatively low

9. Saint Louis is only 3 hours away

10. Eight people I love live in Missouri.


So as you can see, I have many reasons to love where I live. So, with that said, I think I'm going to stick around a while. Not that I don't miss family and friends in Arizona. And I'm still in love with the coast. But, my life is here. And there's no reason not to love it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Now THAT'S a terrific attitude - way to go! :)

Ned and Melanie said...

That's a good list!