Thursday, June 18, 2009

April's Events

It's been a long time since my last blog. My apologies to anyone who has been wondering what has been happening in my life. Here's a quick synopsis of the past couple of months (as best as I can remember anyway).

In April we celebrated Easter! We started out with the traditional coloring of the eggs...





And then of course there was Easter Sunday!

Unfornately, I forgot to take pictures until after it was all over.

After Easter was my birthday. I turned a whopping 29! I’m not sure I care to be this close to 30, however, perhaps I’m wiser? J I decided to have a spa day with my girls while the boys went camping in the 5th wheel. (Can you really call that camping? They didn’t even leave the driveway.) The girls loved their avocado facial with cucumbers. So much, that they ate the cucumbers afterward! Yuck!

Here’s the transformation!


And that pretty much concludes April.

May was pretty exciting as well. There was Megan's Kindergarten performance, Derek's soccer games, Preston's hernia operation, and the start of a family healthy eating contest. But, I think I'll close this blog and open another before I accidently mess it up!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

That picture of your girls with the avocado stuff on there face is so adrable. How fun. I hope you had a nice birthday. Getting closer to 30 is scary, I agree. Looks like you have a great summer planned.